Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brownies and Braids




























Even though I am a hairdresser, braids just don't seem to be my specialty. My little girl thank goodness is patient enough to let me practice on her. I thought they turned out pretty good considering I kinda suck and I had to convince a 2 year old to sit still long enough for me to do them. So needless to say I was pretty proud! Well..... a couple hours later I sat down to feed Max his bottle when I hear my dining room chair scooting across the floor. As soon as Max was done eating I turned to see what was going on. It turns out Oaklee had spotted a brownie on the counter and pushed the chair over to help herself. She had also pull her braids out :( All my hard work down the drain. Oh well she had a good time and looked pretty cute doing it.

3 comments:

  1. she is so dang cute! and getting SO big!! I love the braids. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy! Hey my long lost friend! How are you!? Haven't seen you in ages! Your kids are so adorable! You guys are such a cute family! So how is Panguitch treatin ya? :) If you need a break from Utah weather come on down and visit us here in AZ! We are lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her braids look so cute, when Byntlee has them she rips them out fast too, if they just knew how cute braids and pig tails looked!!

    ReplyDelete