Sunday, May 24, 2009

CAMPING!






We had our first camping adventure with both kids this weekend. It was so fun! We loaded the camper and the rhino and went on an adventure. Oaks had so much fun she was a trooper! So was Max he really likes outside. Plus my sister in-law Heidi passed on a bunch of her kids clothes to Max had the cutest little outfit on complete with a camoflauge hat. We took a big long ride on the rhino ( we left Max with Grandma) and went to carve his name on a tree that Justin and I started right before we got married. Anyways thats about it. We are supposed to be closing on our house next week and will be in it by next weekend HOORAY! it will be a whole new adventure to start!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, thank you for leaving an encouraging comment on my blog. I have a good feeling about Landon. You have a beautiful family. I am so happy that you are happy. I will keep your mother in law in my prayers to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping trips! So fun! I love the tree with Oaklee and Max's names thats so neat!!

    ReplyDelete