Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 years!

On September 6th 2006 I married the most amazing man for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple! This Sunday we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Word cannot express how much I love him. He is my everything, my bestfriend, my soulmate, and most of all my eternal companion. I'm so lucky to have Justin in my life. He is a wonderful husband and father.

For anyone who doesn't know we kind of have a crazy love story... I actually met him while he was in Iraq with the 222nd and we decided to get married even before we had met. When he was home on leave for 15 days he asked me to marry him and then off he went back to war. 5 very long months later he returned safely home and we were married. What a great story we have to tell our children and grandchildren someday.

Its amazing how much can change in 3 years.......
we moved from cedar
got new jobs
had two beautiful kids
and bought our first home

I just wanted to say how blessed I feel for having my husband and children in my life. They are the greatest blessings Heavenly Father has ever given me. I'm looking forward to forever with them! I love you Justin more than you will ever know!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how we meet these Panguitch boys....Mitch and I met pretty much the same way...but we were married a year after he got home. Happy 3 Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on three years! I know I'm a bit late, sorry, I just read the post! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete