Friday, September 4, 2009

Cereal!!!

Ok so there aren't any pictures to go with this one but I just had to share......
Well because Justin and I both work, my kids have to get up pretty early to get ready and to the babysitters house by 7:30 every morning. Max has no problem with this all you have to do is say his name and he sits right up and is ready to go. Oaklee on the other hand is impossible to get out of bed. I've tried everything from talking to her, turning on the light ( so mean) and turning on her cartoons. Nothing seems to work. So yesterday Justin discovered the magic way to get her up. First let me explain that Oaks is obsessed with cereal. She would eat it all day everyday if we would let her. So Justin thought if he offered it to her she would get up. All he did was open her bedroom door and say "Oaklee are you hungry? Lets go get some cereal." Up she went did a barrel roll out of her bed and sprinted to the kitchen. It was hilarious. So this morning I tried the same trick. I asked her if she was hungry and if she wanted cereal. She wasn't quite awake yet and started to roll and rolled right off her bed and hit the floor with her eyes still closed, jumped up as fast as she could, ran to the kitchen and stood by the cereal cupboard with her eyes still squinted saying "pease(please), pease mom pease" it was so funny. She is so cute.......

1 comment: