Tuesday, September 22, 2009

abc's

ABC's of me....

A- Available/Married? Happily Married
B - Best Friend? Justin
C - Cake or Pie? Chocolate Cake or Confetti Cake yum!
D - Drink of Choice? Mountain Dew.
E - Essential item you use everyday? chapstick
F - Favorite Color? I want to say purple but I end up wearing blue lots of blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? neither
H - Hometown? Cedar City, UT
I - Indulgence? Peanut M&M's
J - January or February? January my birthday
K - Kids and their names? 2, Oaklee & Mighty Max
L- Life is incomplete without? My Savior
M - Marriage Date? 9/9/06
N- Number of Siblings?4- Sally,Laura, Mary, Danny
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobia's/ Fears?Spiders and any bugs really
Q- Quote you love? I'll love you forever I'll like you for always
R - Reason to smile? My childrens smiling faces
S - Season? Spring, Spring, Spring,
T - Tag 3 People? ummmm
U - Ultimate vacation? Europe but i will settle for Disneyland with my kids
V - Vegetable you don't like?asparagus
W - Worst habit? not putting things away
X-rays you've had?My ankle i think
Y - Your favorite food? Spaghetti
Z- Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment